Re[3]: An online *.omz converter

  • To: omega-list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[3]: An online *.omz converter
  • From: ztrader <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 09:38:06 -0700

On Saturday, July 14, 2001, 3:43:00 AM, TS Support wrote:

TS> We apologies for this inconvenience, but this utility use the
TS> scripts that work well with IE 5.0 or higher only.

Why not use scripts that work with all browsers? Why do YOU force ME
to use software I do not want?

If enough people avoid M$-specific software, we might delay the time
we will all have to prostrate ourselves, three times a day (facing
West, not East) and thank Lord Bill for allowing us to use our
computers this day. (Your prayers will be carefully monitored by M$
for adequacy and sincerity.) :-)

ztrader