Tradestation World 2001 CANCELLED

http://www.tradestationworld.com :

A decision was made to cancel the TradeStation World
Conference because at this time, as we roll out our
new trading platform, we believe it is in the best
interests of our customers that we focus all of our
time, efforts and resources on making the TradeStation
Platform the best it can be. We believe we will be
able to provide the most value to our customers with
focused regional seminars. We are currently working to
develop these for next year. We will also decide later
this year about the possibility of producing a
reshaped national conference in 2002.

Regional seminars??!!!?  Yea right.  How about let's
forget about old customers and focus on new blood.

Jack