Fwd: HyperFeed Sat Dish

Some have asked for additional information on the
'reset'.....

I load a strategy on some one minute bar charts in the
evening. The strategy takes about 3 minutes to load on
each chart (using hashnums32 for global vars & CSV
reads and writes... realtime system).
At least once during the night and unbelievably at the
first bar of the new trading day, the charts 'reset'
themselves(redraw all bars)...causing the strategy to
reload...so my P800 dual processor NT workstation is
running at 53% for 20 minutes reloading strategies
instead of coasting along waiting for signals from the
new day's bars.

Omega advised that DTN is INADVERTENTLY sending some
data that causes the 2000i Global Server to 'reset'
each chart (sometimes one chart survives and does not
'reset').  They also advised that there is no solution
for this.

DTN is unaware of the this problem and unaware of any
data they send that might be causing it.

So, I am searching for a Hyperfeed Sat dish user of
trading strategies, to ask if he/she is experiencing
similar with Hyperfeed.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you
Carmine