Deleting Bad Data Due To Bad Date

I have seen previous posts to this list indicating that others are
occasionally deleting bad data due to a bad date by tediously deleting ticks
one-by-one.  It has been suggested that I post the following for the benefit
of any who may be doing this.  I cannot take credit for this solution
however;  it was suggested to me by a kind soul whose name, unfortunately, I
cannot recall.  MANY thanks to that person!

Note that this can be used ONLY when you wish to delete ALL the data for a
specified date or range of dates (which is the case when you get a bad date
from the feed).  It cannot be used to delete part of the tick data for any
one date.

In the Server, click on "file" then on "delete".  This will pop up a "Delete
Data" box.  In this box click on "Add All" then place the bad date (not the
actual current date, but the bad date) into all four data boxes and click
"OK".  It will then ask for confirmation of your intent to delete.  In this
one simple operation it will delete ALL bad database entries for ALL
symbols.

Incidentally, before doing this you must shut the Server down and restart it
to get a correct date into the Server, otherwise it will continue to collect
data under the bad date.

Carroll Slemaker