Re: The bugaboo of ITM option illiquidity

>However, the tables will be turned for a trading system that stays in the
>market overnight<

Mike:

I like options sometimes, I'm not trying to rain on your
parade, but in the NQ you can have stops in overnight,
and/or get out as the market allows (except on Friday-Saturday).
In some cases the NQ might have an advantage overnight.

BTW, ever used a tight stop on an option? It's usually not
fun.

Just MHO,

BW