Various Post

Hello omega-list,

1.)Omegas historical paste in data:

just for the record, i would like to know what bill cruz's official
policy is on the paste in historical data?

also note: i would suggest since they use sp comstock for tspro and
wow so they could at least provide a ts4 running sp comstock as a
temporary fill in for the dbc debacle.

2.)dbc and abandonment of bmi  - a sad sad day in dbc management

i just wonder what chuck thompson over at dbc is thinking? what dbc
did to bmi is criminal!  now they expect everyone to move to a limited
symbol solution via internet only.

3.)better data providers

in  my  other  opinions  and wanting for data, i will make an official
statement   that  i have been using both quote.com and dtn and am very
satisfied   with   both.  reminds me of the old days when 9600 was the
hot new fast baud rate upped from what 4800 or something like that?

4.)good ole days, lets get together.

can any of you remember downloading omega's history data via 2400 baud
rate  while  paying  long  distance charges?  if you did then lets get
together and see if we can swap any possible missing files.  i think i
have them all.

5.)lets really get together!

being  self  employed  i pay thru the nose for health ins.  what about
starting  a  company and i'll pay each of you a salary. once you send
me  a  like  wise employment application fee (get it?).  then i could
shop around for a great rate for my 1000+ employee business.  huh?

--

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown

°¨¨°şİ[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]İş°¨¨°