Re[4]: omega-digest Digest V101 #206

Hello  Don,

i apologize that i was not clear, i was not attacking the guy for
trying tell those poor unenlightened people that scam was a trick ect.
i was just sorta kidding him that he was probably wasting his time
like talking to a rock.

my humor is dry i know, but i don't care if i insulted the monkeys
cause i would never wanna lay with them anyway. i do care about those
who are not ignorant. but when someone is ignorant, i care enough to
try the shock treatment on them - you know like those monkey's get in
the lab. isn't the world just a lab?

ps  from now on don can you take the time to place a proper heading in
the  subject  line  rather  than  using the digest header, it would be
better.  and thank you for your admonishment i deserved it.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com