Re: BILL Cruz gives us answers - #2 of ?

Thanks for keeping us informed, Jim.

I guess it is obvious, but Bill Cruz's point about Historybank never being
intended as a real data source is a point that was not, to my knowledge,
made to the customers. On the contrary, we were led to believe that it was
real data, offered during a free introductory period. I must say, this
disingenuous attitude does not fill me with confidence for the statements
about the how data will be in TS Pro.  Maybe it will be great, but it makes
me wonder if the focus of TS Tech will continue to be turning over new
users.