RE: BILL Cruz gives us answers - #2 of ?

Interesting, If my memory serves me I recall when ts2k first came out the
salesperson
hyped historybank as the only data service I would need for EOD and it would
be provide free of cost for an initial period of time. Further, HistoryBank
was suppose switch over to a fee based service. Several change over dates
were tossed out. Is Bill attempting to re-write history now ? His defense of
an unasked question is very telling.