Re: BILL Cruz gives us answers - REALLY???

  • To: James Lillard <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: BILL Cruz gives us answers - REALLY???
  • From: Michael Harris <baldeagle99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:20:28 -0700

James,

Assuming you are well-intentioned and not to complain about your efforts, this
is a NON-ANSWER.  No changes???  The refresh data has been abruptly discontinued
with no warning and no explanation other than there are "data issues." No
kidding - THIS is a data issue!  To all those who say that historybank was
"free" and I should not complain about having something "free" discontinued, I
will say that historybank was the main reason I have continued to upgrade.  This
was one of the main support features that, IMO, partially justified continuing
to send money to Miami.

Furthermore, had we known that historybank was going to be discontinued, we
could have made preparations to obtain other data to ensure continuity before
history bank became unavailable.

Maybe, you haven't noticed all the posts from members trying to find back data
to paste in AFTER THE FACT.

If you have something meaningful, I'll be glad to hear it.  Otherwise, save the
promises from Omega.

Sorry to sound so hostile.  I don't mind paying for what I need.  This last
surprise move shows a significant disregard for the customer's needs.

Mike