Re: Warning: all historybank.com data seems stamped 1 minute late.

--- DH <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> minutes. Do the same thing in TS and the time will
> be right.

Interesting point.  I think the one I made is more
powerful though.  And to play devil's advocate I would
argue that substantially more volume occurs on the
daily open than the close.

> I wish Qcharts would change because I download ascii
> But, it's grade school charting basics. There is no
> "right" or "wrong."
> You use whatever the software provides and learn to
> deal with it. If you
> don't RTFM, it's YOUR fault, not the software's
> fault.

1) With that attitude do you really expect either
provider of historical data to change?  You have no
right to wish for any changes.
2) I DID read the manuals. As far as I am aware, and
please correct me if I am wrong, nowhere in either the
Dynastore or Tradestation manuals is the fact that
their times are stamped in an incompatible fashion
discussed.  You just have to figure it out on your
own.

I lost much of my net worth here because I falsely
assumed the various historical data providers were
compatible with each other.  I just wanted to help
prevent other from losing money the way I did.  I get
no sympathy!

Jack