Re: Export data from TS2k to TS4

Carl <carlandchristel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I sent a 'ZIP' file that had been posted on this list, (at least the
>url) last Jan/Feb, that allegedly did what the poster requested.
>
>It was over 300 k, so evidently this list did not receive it.

It was indeed way over the omega-list size limit of 15K.

The note referencing the bizland website mentioned source code.
Did anyone sucessfully get the source from that site back when
it was active?  If someone wants to forward the actual source
to me, I'll combine it with Carl's post and stick it up on
my ftp site.  Without the source, I'm not sure it's worth
messing with, as apparently it "needs some work."
--
jimo@xxxxxxxxxx
maintainer of the omega list