Re[2]: FTP refresh probs

Hello  CnC,

C> And of course others,like JimO with this list.

i also appreciate jimos efforts ect.

C> If times dictate certain things must turn into fee based
C> services,well,than thats the way it is,let me know.

in  the  past we kicked around the idea of burning some cd's and there
was  discussion about what it cost ect.  that was back when it cost 10
to  20 bucks a cd though.  the problem i am faced with is that for the
years  worth of omega list they are under 20 megs or so.  for the code
list  and  systems  list the archives are in the x hundreds of megs in
size.  if you consider the band width needed and the speed of things i
could  better  use  "the  machine"  to pump out free real time data to
everyone and it would cost me less i think!  open to suggestions. m

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com