Re: FTP refresh probs

Like a good wine,you seem to be mellowing with age..   (g)

There is also your personal Time you've been Donating all these years,I
for one certainly appreciate it.

And of course others,like JimO with this list.

If times dictate certain things must turn into fee based
services,well,than thats the way it is,let me know.

Best,
     Carl