Re: FTP refresh probs

<FREE REAL TIME DATA> now thats something I think most everyone around
here would be interested in!
Especially knowing how demanding you are,I'm almost sure it would be a
good product, with excellent compatibility.

Of course there are a bunch of legal hurdles that you know much more
about than me.

Thanks for the pleasant,thought provoking ideas this morn.

Good trades,

Carl