Re[2]: FTP refresh probs

Hello  CnC,

how  about a donation to support the band width, power and hardware it
takes to provide this for free - if anyone does not like (and i agree)
the slow pace i am getting these archives relocated for consumption.

now  how  was that  for a flame?  kinda different coming from me, well
after seeing these dot.coms going broke over providing free stuff i am
rethinking my donation mode a bit.  speed flamer mark...

ps whats that burnt smell anyway, snails?

snipper>

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com