Re: FTP refresh probs

At the risk of being the recipient of an MB flame,I seem to remember a
couple of ftp sites that were setup,with much anticipation-and then some
time later,a few posted to the effect "whatever happened to this".

My favorite was proposed,or endorsed by Mark,himself,called the-

TS4only at ftp 216xxxxxxxxx

and then the

Systemsonly at    --

I have been UNable to connect for a long time,anyone else?

Perhaps the MANY other 'LISTS' that Mark so graciously hosts,free of
charge,take precedence over,and in actuality,replace the above ftp
sites- Mark?

Musings on a Sunday eve