Re[4]: FTP refresh probs

Hello  Carroll,

CS> But we do get lots of similar complaints (unable to get into Omega's FTP
CS> site) from users who simply are using the wrong URL, have some other setting
CS> incorrect, or have a slow ISP (attempt times out).

agreed i set in amazement as everyone complains i have at least three
computers with three different operating systems and three different
ftp clients on them and they all log on successfully every time.

so   when  that  guy  posted the problem i went over to try and behold
he  was correct.  it was demanding a password on one machine, refusing
anything  on  another  machine  and  yet another told me that an email
address was now required but not a password.

i  keep checking when anyone post these complaints about the omega ftp
because  i  know  the day will come when it is no longer there. ;-(

that would be as sad as my pal po not being here.  ;-)

CS> Regards,
CS> Carroll

Have a Great Day, Mark