Re: EasyLanguage problem: BUY("A") from entry("B")

> So consider to have two signal that "unfortunately" have to
> operate in the same bar

> You could have your own copy of the MarketPosition variable,
> and update it on each signal.

Sounds like you guys are using the word "signal" differently. In TS2K
what we used to call a "system" is now called a "signal." Then you have
to put one or more "signals" in a "strategy" to get it to run, kinda
like the old includesystem thingy in TS4. Gary is talking about a trade
within a single system.

So, the TS2K workaround is to go back to doing things the TS4 way and
put all the code for your various entries and exits in a single "signal"
and use the stuff Gary was talking about - named entries and exits and
the keyword "total" for the exits - to get it to all work together. That
includesystem thing is basically just a workaround for the 64K limit and
that doesn't exist in TS2K so there is no reason not to throw it all in
together. Among other things, it gives you much better control over the
order in which things happen.

--
  Dennis