Re: ??? developing or purchasing a system

i tried my best.
what i tried to relate to the list is that it
not the technique or the complexity of it that matters
it's the approach or the concept that does.
a bad concept ( generalizing here no offence )
can not be saved by a
complex technique and a sound concept
can be supplemented well by it.
fuzzy logic is just a simple technique that
can supplement a good concept if you have it.
there is no need to get overly sophisticated at
the technique if one does not have sound concepts :-)
that's all i have to say.
bilo.
ps. i would be happy to check out the new safir
although my heart tells me that i would rather
have a generic FL toolbox for Tradestation :-)