P&F Chart on an Indicator

Hi Robert,

Can we possibly do a Point and Figure plot on an indicator?  As in my previous
requests, this has been a long term capability of Metastock but not of Omega
products (now TradeStation).  Can we get this built in?

My other prior requests were for longer period charts.  Quarterly, yearly or any
period as Metastock allows.  I was told that this was on the "list" over two
years ago and have not seen it yet.

Thanks,

John