Re: Data problems...

> The tick data files starting 3/14/01 are all screwed up.  The
> indices files are giving garbage or missing data for $vix, $prem, and god
> knows what else.  The size of the files all jumped significantly on 3/14
> also.  What gives?

Omega appears to have abandoned the Signal refresh data. No big loss as
it was never any good anyway. The Signal refresh files are now identical
in size to those in the BMI folder so I assume that's where it's coming
from. As we all know, the automatic translation of symbol names from one
data provider to another is, errrr, less than perfect so any effort to
get the BMI data into the Signal server is going to be a lot of work.
Good luck.

--
  Dennis