Data problems...

I switched jobs in at the beginning of the year, and my new shop has just gotten around to setting up my TS 4.0.  I have a gap in data from Jan thru the present, and in downloading the tick data from the Omega sight I ran into some major problems... I am sure this issue has been dealt with in the omega list already, but I would appreciate if you guys could bring me up to speed.  The tick data files starting 3/14/01 are all screwed up.  The indices files are giving garbage or missing data for $vix, $prem, and god knows what else.  The size of the files all jumped significantly on 3/14 also.  What gives?

Your help is much appreciated,

Sethw2@xxxxxxx