RE: EasyLanguage problem: BUY("A") from entry("B")

BUT....the "killer" in all of this:
1) can't use a variable for the signal id
	ex: buy(entry_x) at market;
2) can't detect WHICH exit or Which ENTRY actually occurred
	ex: if BarsSinceExit(1)=1 and WhichExit="myexit" then alert("myexit was
fired-off previous bar");