RE: EasyLanguage problem: BUY("A") from entry("B")

> We could try following the suggestion of our friend who tried to give
> a solution making in this way:
>
> {1st signal}
> if currentbar=10 then sell1 contract;
> {2nd signal}
> if currentbar=15 then begin
> if marketposition>=0 then buy1 contract at Close/2 stop else
> exitshort 1 contract total at Close/2 stop;
> end;
> {3rd signal}
> if currentbar=15 then begin
> if marketposition>=0 then buy1 contract at Close/2 stop else
> exitshort 1 contract total at Close/2 stop;
> end;
> ...no, nothing to do! now we are Flat!!

That's because you executed signals 2 and 3 on the SAME BAR.  When
CurrentBar = 15, MarketPosition is still -1 from the short position.
And MarketPosition doesn't change until the CLOSE of the bar.  So you
issued TWO EXITLONG signals and never issued a buy order.

Change signal 3 to "if currentbar=20" and you'll end up long one
contract on bar 20, just like you wanted.

The method I suggested DOES work to add/subtract contracts.  It's a
bit clumsy but it works.

Gary