EasyLanguage problem: BUY("A") from entry("B")

I have sent this letter to the omega support service without
receiving reply.
Somebody has found a solution to this problem?

Dear Sirs,
I'm a programmer and an EL user since 1996.
Problem: the greatest limit I've found in EL is the fact that a
BUY or SELL order automatically closes all open position of
the whole strategy. This fact forbid to merge together different
signals. Can you imagine having joined together 10 different
signals, 9 of them being "long" for one contract each while the
10th decides to go "short" for one contract? As a result we
would be short for 1 contract instead of being long for 8!!!

Suggestion: this fact could be avoided simply implementing
FROM ENTRY(" ") also for BUY and SELL orders as it
already appens for EXITLONG and EXITSHORT ones.

ex:   BUY("A") from entry("B")    or    SELL("B") from
entry("A") in this case we could avoid to close all positions
opened with other names.
Regards