Re: More than 512MB RAM a benefit?

>My only concern is I've heard that Athlons are not always agreeable >with
>W2K. That has been a problem for some people.  Could anybody else >share
>their experience with this setup?

The link below talks about pitfalls of using less than the best memory in
Athlons. I wonder if some of those "problems" were memory related and not
win2K....I also hear the pre T-Bird Athlons and some motherboard combos were
less stable.

http://www.icentral.com/html/1stchoicememory/page760.html

I've got a win2k/A950/384M PC133 set-up and I run TS4, IE5.5, Dynastore,
LEO, 2-3 QCharts on the same machine. I usually have 200+ MB of free ram,
and it runs fast and very stable. I don't think the TS2K comments really
apply to TS4 set-ups: I hear TS2K, radar screen, etc. require a lot more
memory.

BW