Re: Interesting links

I particularly liked the educational stuff at

http://www.tradingrecipes.com/resources.html

that was posted here a few days ago.

Apart from the article on BackAdjusted futures
contracts, I found the study "Why traders lose"
(50 pages) an eye-opener. Some trader stats:

- Avg age 52, self employed, white male
- Mean time trading 13 years
- Mean income of the survey respondents $109,000
- Net worth $3M
- Average trading capital $16,000

Apparently, the average trader is quite wealthy and
due to the small amount held in their trading account
(relative to net worth) their trading is not really a
serious endeavour. They're just "seeking excitement".

Although the average loss over their trading history
was -$73,000. If brokerage costs were excluded, these
same traders would have made an average profit of
about $59,000.

I also liked the Freeburg stuff there (same link).

Any other good links?

Alex