Re: E mini or E Nas Opinion required ?

Having traded both I prefer the NQ.  I find that the risk/reward profile is
better and the moves "purer".  I also find that support/resistance
swinghigh/low points tend to hold better in the NQ than the ES which often
chops around a lot more.  I also find the NQ to be a truer market in the
sense that if the NQ and ES are going in opposite directions, that given
time, it is more often the NQ that provides the better directional
bias.  These observations are based on a 5 minute chart.  I think the ES
has it's place but probably on a big picture timeframe like 15min or
30min.  For multiple in-and-out $200 moves during the day on a 5 minute
chart - I think the NQ wins the day.  My winners in the ES are typically
using a 15min chart with all losers on the 5min chart!  So when I say
"best" perhaps I should say "best for me"(!) given that I enjoy 5min
trading more than 15min trading.  I do agree that trading the 15min chart
can be more relaxing in the ES - so in the end, it all comes down to doing
what is most comfortable for you.  My temperament is such that I don't
actively enjoy being "in the market" so I pick trades that can get me out
in 5-15 minutes.  Being in for an hour is an eternity to me, but for some
people it is much better.  So in the end, it all comes down to know
yourself when choosing the right market to trade.

My $0.02 ...

Simon.