Re: E mini or E Nas Opinion required ?

I would second everything that Simon said concerning the NQ and add a couple
of other items.

Since the Nasdaq is just technology and not a mixed bag like the S&P it
tends to trend much better. And as Simon mentioned I find the S/R lines to
be much cleaner and therefore easier to manage trades.  On days where the
Dow and Nasdaq are going in different directions the S&P can get quite
sloppy while the ND can be quite good to trade.  But on days where the
market is "in sync" the ES is just as good if not better than the NQ.

If you check out the recent volume on ES/NQ you will also find that on most
days the NQ does as much or more than the ES.  The NQ is also a larger
contract (2 ES is approximately equal to 1 NQ).

One caveat - while I find the NQ's risk/reward ratio much better than the ES
most times, the risk side is much higher than the ES so it has a bigger
bite.  And when the NQ gets sloppy it can get real sloppy and is certainly a
market to be avoided under these conditions.

Like everything else in trading nothing is best all of the time, and you
will find days where the ES is the better market.  Let the market show you
which contract is the better one to trade, and in which direction.

Hope this helps,

Bob Heisler
www.rjhtrading.com