2nd set of Support / Resistance Lines

There was a post earlier today asking if a 2nd TS2Ki Support/Resistance tool
could be formatted.

I goofed and erased the message instead of replying.  Sorry...

But this is a GOOD question.

Not being that familiar with the "innards" of TS2Ki,  I cannot the file, or
know where to look. for the Support / Resistance tool to access, to rename
to whatever and save it, thus allowing a 2nd Support / Resistance tool to be
available with whatever Support / Resistance levels are preferred or wish to
be permanent.

It seems it could be done; I would be willing to try it.  The only problem
is I don't know how to access / where it is kept, the file for Support /
Resistance tool?

Can anybody help?