Help Installing SP5 on win2000

Hi Folks,
Need some help please. I just switched over to win 2000 and ts2000i. My
install disk was version 3. I downloaded and installed service pack 4. But
when I went to install service pack 5 it the install wizard starts opening
up the files and when it gets to about 92% it tells me that their not enough
disk space in my temp file. Not enough space in my temp file????  My temp
folder is empty. Do not understand. If any one has some thoughts on this
please help. I am trying to get TS up and running before tomorrow.
Thanks,
CJ, Carlos