TradeLab mystery

Does anybody out there have any "reliable" information about the apparent
collapse of TradeLab.  I can't believe after so much beta testing and web
site development (there are probably hundreds if not thousands of man hours
invested in the website alone) that the whole thing has died, just like
that.  At the very least, if it is only half finished, I would think you
would try to shop it around rather than just let it die.

I would also like to know why it stopped.  I mean is there some kind of
fundamental design flaw in the software that requires a total redesign (i.e.
too slow for the currently available hardware ) and it was was just to
onerous an undertaking to fix it or what?  Is there any possiblity that it's
development has gone "underground" so to speak and that it may pop up again
in a year or two?

The whole thing is such a mystery and I love a mystery.

Regards,

Curious in Canada.