Re: Multi-CPU machine for TS...? (was:the ideal computer fortradestation...)

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Multi-CPU machine for TS...? (was:the ideal computer fortradestation...)
  • From: ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:26:28 -0700

What I have to do to get rid of the second set of tools, is to uncheck the
Chart and Drawing toolbars in View/Toolbars/Customize. Then I am left with
a single set of toolbars until I reboot TS2Ki the next time. After
rebooting, there are no toolbars at all, and I must re-check Chart and
Drawing to bring them back.

I ran this bug past Omega tech several years ago, but was assured it
couldn't happen. A related bug is the one that causes charts to open
shifted to the right when the drawing toolbar is present. All charts on the
worksheet must be rearranged each time charting is started. Omega tech also
claimed this is not possible. Needless to say, I don't bother with Omega
tech anymore.

Thanks go to Jim for forwarding the image to you. I didn't realize it was
over the attachment size limit.