RE: Dual CPUs

Interesting we had warned the Hyperfeed people about this problem over a
year-ago,
and they thought we were nuts.
We told them we wanted the option of getting data transmissions each minute
(OHLC and volume) with
the option of having our symbolist being sent to them so the symbols could
be sent in a round-robin fashion.
Again, they told us were were crazy, despite the fact that we argued that
our collection machine would be swamped by tick volume for over 100 symbols
and that it was stupid for the machine to also compress the ticks into 1
minute bars on top of that !!
THEY COULD NOT SEE OUR POINT OF VIEW.

Now all of the vendors are dying like Quote.com or having to spend huge $$$
in infrastructure for more servers and IP bandwidth.

Funny how many successful businesses won't listen until they become
unsuccessful (like omega).