Dual CPUs

We run PC Quote's Hyperfeed Server on the same PC as TS2000i (933-PIII, NT).
We recently switched to a dual processor after our CPU's began maxing out.
The dual processor helps the combination of TS and Hyperfeed but does not
help TS by itself while in offline mode or during after-hours.

We believe the move to decimalization changed the demands on our  CPUs with
respect to data collection although we can not prove it.  Has anyone else
experienced similar problems?

Neal