Password, Belarus Piracy and a Safir-X fairy tale...

was RE: Re[2]: ELA for planetary longitudes

For example, a very hungry hungarian ( or ukrainian maybe)hacker.

> po> Translating to source code after reading the instruction by
> insctruction
> po> compiled code is not a piece of cake.
>
> maybe not for you, but if you are a hungry Ukrainian? i recently saw
> on the internet somewhere a cd of cracked programs and systems which
> had every imaginable thing on it (including your stuff po) except for
> one program that i know of ;-) which is not yours btw.

Yes I know, and here is the funny part of the story:

Our flagship neurofuzzy logic software (Safir-X) seems to be proposed  for
sale by the hackers ( including all imaginable stuff).
So, we tried  by different means, at different times to buy the supposed
hacked copy, only to see..

We have received answers from the hacker, but never have been able to get
the cracked software from him ( of course, we never ordered from France, and
never used an french Email, nor a french delivery address).
Very strange for a so highly advertised CD rom, so difficult to get, in
fact...

Some answers from the pirat showed that the version was nothing different
than the 4000 bars limited version that is available for free from the
sirtrade.com web site.

So, we acted differently to get the answer.
We have provided two different Safir-X evaluation version with different
serial numbers on the web site, and observed what happened.
15-30 days after the new version, the pirat was updating his CD Rom with the
latest build of the software!

Actually, the version advertised is Safir-X  version 3.4  (3.401 in fact )
It is available from the web site, for free, and we never sold a commercial
copy of this version to anyone ( and we will not, because it only exists as
an evaluation version that is the same than the regular version 3.33
currently for sale).

But the pirat is actually  selling Safir-X version 3.401 for US$ 150, what
is not cheap for a free version that does not have the the save feature
enabled, and no more the TradeStation runtime module!!!!!!
Download it right now, then you will save $ 150 + shipping !

This obviously show you that software piracy is not a safe business and in
any case not a guarantee that you will get for what you paid. I cannot say
for the other stuff, but...

As we are speaking of the sirtrade.com web site, it has been  completely
rebuild these days and I hope that it is clearer than before ( still some
work to do, but it's readable).

I still have some stuff to add,including the variable length bars
(compression / expansion bars driven by any indicator and usable in TS 2000
/ TS pro trading systems, maybe also an option trading simulator ( simulates
complex options position trading [performance summary] from the underlying
vehicle signals) that I developped years ago for a bank)...

Of course, I will probably not offer evaluation version of these software,
as well as for the TS2000i /TS pro version of all our EL . DLL stuff (that
have not been hacked).

This is a good chance to review the new web site that will also have
realtime result posted in the future, not to speak of the Safir-X Pro
version ( name not definitive), currently under development, and that will
amaze you by the high price scheduled ( not yet known, we only know that the
price should be  US$ x0000, where x is the unknown integer value ( x>0).

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France