RE: Password, Belarus Piracy and a Safir-X fairy tale...

Here is the latest copy of the hacker list ( wow, we are in  first position
today!)

Date:2001-05-11 10:14:11 PST

for sale:
1.SAFIR-X v3.4.0 The Assistant for Expert Traders
...( snip list)
extremely   low   prices! all the above titles only for 350$ + shipping
if  you find lower prices on the net,just tell me and i will beat 'em!
no any order too big or small!
(snip thief address)....

As I told you, Safir-X version 3.4.0 only exist as a free evaluation
version, the very same that you can download for free here below.

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France