Passwords vs. protected ELS

> I have confirmed that the TS2000 password protection scheme has been
> defeated.  The code below was sent to KD in protected form.  KD
> successfully discovered the password and opened the code.

I don't get it. You can apply a password to a study in TS2K, just like
with TS4. That means you can't look at the source code without the
password. Cracking the password is probably no big deal. BUT you can
also export the study as a protected ELS. The source code is not
included in the ELS and there is no password to crack. When you import
the study in power editor, there is no source code to see with or
without a password. Maybe a good cracker could read the compiled code
and figure out what it does but that doesn't appear to be what was
tested here. Is anybody claiming they have software that can figure out
(uncompile) the code imported from a protected ELS?

--
  Dennis