Re: the ideal computer for tradestation...

The program is still a ridiculous mass of poorly written code. It is
ludicrous that it took five years for the computer industry to create a
machine powerful enough to overcome TS2Ki's shortcomings. It was a piece of
crap five years ago, and it's still a piece of crap today, it interferes
with trading. Omega changed nothing, Intel did. If I didn't have a large
investment in EasyLanguage, I would have gone to another platform years
ago. That is still my dream. Omega sux and so do you because you are their
apologist.