RE: the ideal computer for tradestation...

.

> My new system works incredibly well with TS2Ki. I couldn't care less what
> brand powers it because both the performance difference and the price
> difference are negligible.

So what?
TS 2000i is an incredible product; knowing that the supposed challender
never succeeded to propose anything working and commercially available, it's
even more incredible today...

Glad to see that it had token 5 years of endless whining discussions and a
new computer to see what was obvious to others.

Rgds

PO
www.sirtrade.com