Re: the ideal computer for tradestation...

...i don't want to get into a pissing contest re AMD vs P4 either ...i
thought about going AMD, but thought again, whatsa a hundred bucks saved?
...as far as i know, TS2Ki is only certified to run on INTC products, so
whatsa a hundred bucks saved? ...itz a non-issue, dependz how you roll it