RE: TS4 hides TS3.5 functions?

Also TS"almost 2000" hides the old ASC files. I think that was made on
purpose since there were a lot of people (me for example) that found that
using those you could make by with only Superchart since you could see how
the code looked and the only difference to an EOD trader was the
powereditor.

As we all know, to Omega research "open environment" means something like
"we will blook all possibilities not explicitly defined in our commersials
plus another 30 percent of those promised but expensive to implement".