Programming Question

Hi,

I am new to this list and to TradeStation.  This is a great community you
have going here.

I am having a problem figuring out how to program this into Tradestation.  I
have an entry that goes like this:  Sell Next Bar at Open Next Bar - x Stop;

I am trying to write something to put conditions on the order that it will
sell only if it crosses an MA or different indicators.  How can I analyze
future events?  My Sell order is only executed if it reaches a certain point
(and I won't know if it reached it until the stop is executed, but then it
is to late to put a condition on it, or is it?).

Forgive my babble, but I am obviously confused.

Thank you,

Hiroshi