OE5

I am trying to import email messages from one laptop to an older laptop to
newer machine.

Exporting then importing the address book went fine but I am having
difficulty getting any messages to move.

Has anyone else done this that could walk me through?

When I do export, messages I get a window that says this will export from OE
to Outlook or Microsoft express (no choice), then a window comes up that
says choose profile. Their is "windows Messaging Setting" automatically
there, then a window that says selected folders you want to export from OE.
All is automatically selected, when I say ok it exports them but does not
say to where. I found them under  Programs , Windows messaging, clicking
that it opens a window and the messages can be see, I then did a save as
(say inbox, since I was going to do each folder at a time). I saved them to
disc.

When I take the disc to the other machine is where I have the import
problem, saying I have no profiles??
don ewers