Re: the ideal computer for tradestation...

All this "computer-ese" going back and forth is truly impressive!  I write
that in all sincerity.

But unfortunately for a computer neophyte such as myself who may burn a disk
or two sometimes (and think its a great accomplishment), I have no idea what
all this "tech talk" is about!

Which leads me to ask...

Since my Dell lease is about up, having a "killer" unit with gobs of memory
and ram, lightning speed, sound- and multiple-monitor cards, an A, C and D
drive, a "hookup" for my cable internet access, and any another other "bells
and whistles" available, would be great!

Anyone have any suggestions for "ready-made" computers or anyone willing to
build one for me?

Gerald Marisch