the ideal computer for tradestation...

I am going to upgrade my system but I was curious as to what i should
upgrade.

I guess it is important to state that I mostly use the charts and
radarscreen to find real time trading candidates and currently my scans are
slowing me down bigtime and my charts FLASH and it is driving me up the
wall.

I have a pentium3 500 mhz machine with 256 megs of ram.   I have 3 choices
to upgrade.

1. upgrade RAM to 512 mb
2. upgrade the motherboard to a RAID capable motherboard and buy two RAID
drives which would dramatically increase the speed of data retreival from
the hard drive.
3. upgrade the motherboard and chip to 1.2 GHZ.

What would give me the most bang for my buck?

Also, has anyone used a dual processor setup, and is tradestation able to
take full advantage of that setup?

Thanks in advance...

Deano