Fw: the ideal computer for tradestation...

In the next week or so, I'm going to upgrade from a 500MHz P3 w/ 256Mb
SDRAM to a 1.5GHz P4 w/ 256Mb RDRAM (cost is now less than $900 for mobo,
CPU, memory, and power supply). It is my understanding that the CPU is the
most important consideration to eliminate TS2Ki's lack of response during
fast markets. AGP4 should help with flicker. I will post my results.