Re: the ideal computer for tradestation...

: I am going to upgrade my system but I was curious as to what i should
: upgrade.
:
: I guess it is important to state that I mostly use the charts and
: radarscreen to find real time trading candidates and currently my scans
are
: slowing me down bigtime and my charts FLASH and it is driving me up the
: wall.

Whatever you do, get the Athlon Thunderbird chipset/motherboard combo. Intel
doesn't want you to know this but the "Intel Inside" is actually a consumer
product warning label. :-)