RE: Larry Williams

I have attempted the code that was mentioned previously though I am having
trouble getting the same results. Here is my attempt, can anyone help me out
with my code so I may also see the 100% accuracy that has been boasted?

variables: md(false), td(false), fd(false), id(false), dr(false);

if h<h[1] and l>l[1] then id = true else id = false;
if dayofweek(date tomorrow) = 1 then md = true else md = false;
if dayofweek(date tomorrow) = 2 then td = true else td = false;
if dayofweek(date tomorrow) = 5 then fd = true else fd = false;
if c[1]>o[1] then dr = true else dr = false;

if ( md or td or fd) and id and dr then buy h[1] stop;

SetStopContract;
SetStopLoss(3250);

If marketposition =1 then begin
	if open next bar > entryprice then exitlong market;
end;